Children,
This is a best gift from me to you all...otto, referee time out.
He coninue speaking again.
A gift without a form. A gift called memory.
light shining brightly from his back.
hands held out wide on each side.
I don't have money.
I cant' buy anything with a form.
Even so,
clouds moving quickly in the sky.
even without a form,
memory will prevail forever!!
I...believe that it will. lay a hand on his face and brush his hair.
Referee: are you done yet?
He: Yea *walk back to the base*
This is a best gift from me to you all...otto, referee time out.
He coninue speaking again.
A gift without a form. A gift called memory.
light shining brightly from his back.
hands held out wide on each side.
I don't have money.
I cant' buy anything with a form.
Even so,
clouds moving quickly in the sky.
even without a form,
memory will prevail forever!!
I...believe that it will. lay a hand on his face and brush his hair.
Referee: are you done yet?
He: Yea *walk back to the base*
Lol...i find it funny cause i watch it with the video
but maybe you wont but finding it weird or nicer in the other meaning xD
it from an anime show called "Clannad". A very nice show and full of angst and love and of course i feel like it a little slice of life. I recommend to watch it! ><
jeez! my video cuts for my project all crashed or should i say corrupted i supposed.
luckily it easy to make again though i ha a real headache and wanted to destroy the computer my brother stop me and scolded and lectured me ==''
well. lazy update but will tryla...
me fightto!=D
but maybe you wont but finding it weird or nicer in the other meaning xD
it from an anime show called "Clannad". A very nice show and full of angst and love and of course i feel like it a little slice of life. I recommend to watch it! ><
jeez! my video cuts for my project all crashed or should i say corrupted i supposed.
luckily it easy to make again though i ha a real headache and wanted to destroy the computer my brother stop me and scolded and lectured me ==''
well. lazy update but will tryla...
me fightto!=D
0 comments:
Post a Comment